JimTrade is the India's leading business-to-business (B2B) Media Company that facilitates global trade, with a particular focus on the Indian market, by providing information to international buyers and integrated marketing services to suppliers. JimTrade provides the complete and upto date information on Indian products and suppliers for buyers. JimTrade is the number one destination for buyers to source Indian products and for Indian sellers to find trade opportunities and promote their businesses online.
JimTrade has information of more than 1,50,000 Indian suppliers and products. JimTrade has thousands of registered buyers who access this information daily.
JimTrade integrated sourcing, marketing, and cataloging tools work together to provide the right information at the right time, and in the right format. JimTrade allow users to browse 1,50,000+ suppliers and products information by 21 industry categories and 20000+ product sub-categories, ranging from Agriculture to Industrial Supplies.
- Latest supplier catalogs, full company information and product profiles
- Product Alert e-mails when new products go online
- Inquiry basket: send inquiries quickly to multiple suppliers
- 24/7 specific industry marketing reach to the global community of merchandise trade buyers
- Marketing Website comprised of home page, company profile, electronic showroom, factory tour, code of conduct, research and development, quality control, management, trade shows, OEM capabilities and more...
- Create, manage and update own electronic catalog with full product information
- Improve buyer communications with address book and e-marketing functionality
- Access Market Intelligence reports - online customized information about buyers, competitors and market trends
- Maximize your efficiency - e-mail up-to-date product and company information to multiple buyers at one time
Trade Show Inforamtion
Information of trade shows with complete details of the organisers and trade fairs.
- Evaluate suppliers, preview showcased product details
- Set appointments to meet suppliers, ahead of the show, online
- Qualify new suppliers who may not be attending the actual show
- Increased marketing visibility before, during and after each show
- Pre-announced participation at upcoming trade shows
- Online product promotion with show site at Trade Show Center